Wednesday, February 25, 2009

characters

I have two characters, one a mother named Louise, one a daughter named Cornucopia who becomes Coni as a teenager. Being one of the seniors of this group, I assume i should write about Louise, rather than Coni...when I began to get in to the play last summer as we sat on the
banks of the Rogue River, I wrote my thoughts as a story, so I can at this point pick up either
character..

so I will choose Louise,

Louise is 70, she lives(or did) in a small home on a tree lined street in a small Az. town. Her only child Coni is her pride and joy and their relationship is wonderful, although be it somewhat
difficult as Louise continues to age and shows signs of dementia. Her husband has been gone now
for 10 years and she has come to rely more during that time on her Coni, who lives in the same
town. Louise is a gentle soul, who grew up (and that's it for now folks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment